Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Pamper’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pamper’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pamper at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pamper’s web site are provided “as is”. Pamper makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pamper does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pamper or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pamper’s Internet site, even if Pamper or a Pamper authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pamper’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pamper does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pamper may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pamper does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pamper has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pamper of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Pamper’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Booking Terms, Cancellation and Refund Policy
The following outlines our bookings and cancellations policies.
- Prior appointment is mandatory. (Upon booking, you will receive an SMS with the Order ID). Rescheduling may result in additional charges
- Appointment should be taken at least 6 hours before the service time.
- Services are available for women by Female therapists only. Cross-gender services are prohibited.
- For weekend appointments, we recommend calling 2 – 3 days in advance.
- Pamper takes responsibility for fulfilling appointments booked via the Pamper website, IVR, or mobile apps. Beauticians and Therapists are not employees of Pamper so in case any services are booked directly with the providers this is at the clients risk.
The following outlines our payment terms and refund policies.
- Cancellations up to two hours prior to the appointment are allowed with a full refund.
- Refunds are not provided for services once provided.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Information or prices for services displayed may change without notice. For up-to-date information on services, please contact us during working hours via any method provided on this website.
Pamper Beauty & Wellness Private Limited
Pamper Beauty & Wellness Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Pamper”) is a Registered Company with CIN U85191MH2015PTC271379 under the provisions of the Indian ‘Companies Act, 2013’ and having its registered office at B 103, E M Park, Ambadi Road, Vasai, Maharashtra 401202, India. “Pamper” is a trademark of and assigned to Pamper Beauty & Wellness Private Limited.
Pamper provides a technical platform including but not limited to a website, mobile applications, and telephone number, to enable booking and fulfilment of beauty services. Pamper connects Service Providers with persons desirous of obtaining beauty services. It is up to the Service Provider to fulfil beauty services which may be requested through the use of the Application. Pamper only acts an intermediary between you and the Service Provider, as defined by the IT Act, 2000.